Wednesday, March 30, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - part 5

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Psalm 6:9, 10
The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer. Let all mine enemies be ashamed and very vexed; let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Psalm 25:1, 2
Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my GOD, I trust in Thee; let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

PREVENTATIVE PRAYER - CONTINUED

When you see the enemy coming, pray; lift up your soul; trust in the LORD and the enemies will be ashamed, vexed, turned back and defeated. There is a very subtle point here, that could be missed by quick readers; when we pray and the LORD receives our prayer, He discerns who the enemy really is, all we need to do is turn the battle over to the LORD. I have learned, through good and bad experiences that the best and safest thing for us to do is to quickly get a matter into the Hand of the LORD through prayer. The outcome will be perfect and in accordance with His perfect plan. If we hold on to a matter and try to figure out who the enemy really is, we stand a 50% chance of being right. I don't know about you, but I would rather be 100% on the right side of an issue or circumstance.

We take preventative measures to avoid getting sick with a cold or disease, doesn't it make sense to take the preventative measure of prayer and avoid the tangle of the enemy?
When we are hidden under the shadow of the wings of the Almighty, the enemy can not reach us or even find us; we are in the Hiding Place of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment