Monday, March 7, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING part 2

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST
" Understanding your identity in Christ is absolutely essential to your success at living the victorious Christian life."

I am accepted...

I am secure...
I am free from condemnation + Romans 8:1,2
I am assured that GOD works for my good in all circumstances + Romans 8:28
I am free from any condemnation brought against me, and I cannot be separated from the love of GOD + Romans 8:31-39
I have been established, anointed, and sealed by GOD + II Corinthians 1:21,22
I am hidden with Christ in GOD + Colossians 3:1-4
I am confident that GOD will complete the good work He started in me + Philippians 1:6
I am a citizen of Heaven + Philippians 3:20
I have not been given the spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind + II Timothy 1:7
I am born of GOD, and the evil one cannot touch me + I John 5:18

I AM ACCEPTED AND SECURE IN CHRIST JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment