Tuesday, March 8, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING part 2

Wednesday, March 10, 2011
"Understanding your identity in Christ is absolutely essential to your success at living the victorious Christian life."

I am accepted...

I am secure...

I am significant...
I am the branch of JESUS Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life + John 15:5
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit + John 15:16
I am a minister of reconciliation for GOD + II Corinthians 5: 17-21
I am GOD'S temple + I Corinthians 3:16
I am GOD'S workmanship + Ephesians 2:10
I may approach GOD with freedom and confidence + Ephesians 3:12
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me + Philippians 4:13

THE MORE YOU REAFFIRM WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST, THE MORE YOUR BEHAVIOR WILL BEGIN TO REFLECT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment