Friday, March 18, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - PART 3

Saturday, March 19, 2011
Psalm 34: 1-3
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His Name together.
Psalm 40:3
And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our GOD; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

I know that I have used these Psalms before, but in these few verses is a key to effective Evangelism, that could be easily missed. In psalm 34 it says, "the humble shall hear of it and be glad." then it says, "Let us exalt His Name together."
In Psalm 40 it says, "many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in the LORD." What is it? IT is praise of the LORD GOD. We are the people whom GOD has chosen to speak to the people of this world. He wants us to continually praise, exalt and magnify Him among the world people. He wants us to "speak good of His Name." and in doing so, bring those who do not know Him to the love and knowledge of Him. He wants victory for all people; victory is only found in JESUS.

LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER; PRAISE HIS NAME IN THE MIDST OF ALL PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment