Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - PART 3

Wednesday, March 16,2011
Psalm 9: 1-4
I will praise You, O LORD, with all my heart, I will tell of all Your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your Name, O Most High.
My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before You. For You have upheld my right and my cause; You have sat on Your throne, judging righteously.

When you do verse two, you get verse three. When you praise GOD for who He is and tell of His wonders; worship and adore the LORD GOD Most High, then the enemies are scattered and perish. Praise is a battle cry, it sets in motion the power from GOD and nothing can defeat the Almighty GOD. In Psalm 20: 10, there is a battle cry, shouted before and during battle: "The LORD Save!" or "We trust in the Name of the LORD our GOD. (Radak).

The victory shout opens the door to victory, confounds the enemy and gives strength to the army. This is not just a psychological maneuver, it is the act of turning the battle over to the LORD for Him to win and for Him to receive the glory.
WE MUST ALWAYS PRAISE HIM AND HE WILL ALWAYS WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment