Monday, March 14, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - PART 3

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Psalm 18: 1-3
I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my Rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

REMEMBERING THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN

Terror and great fear has gripped the people of Japan; the earth shook, the seas rolled over the land and the people trembled. Whole villages were reduced to rubble; life, as they knew it, changed. What can we say to those who are in such terror? How can we minister to those who have nothing, and fear the very ground they stand on? Where is there hope in the rubble of the past society?

This psalms says what our words fail to express. The LORD is strength; He is our Rock, our fortress, our deliverer, our GOD, our shield, the horn of salvation, the High tower. The fearful can run to Him and be safe. The enemy, in this case, is earthquake, fire and flood. The LORD has promised to save from all enemies and to deliver those who call upon Him.

To the people of Japan and to all people who are in trouble and terror, I say, with the Psalmist, "I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
Praise opens a door in the heavenly realm, it releases power from on high. Circumstances should never dictate whether we praise GOD or not; He is worth to be praised for all His goodness to us and to all people.

Think and meditate on the goodness of GOD; remember His kindness and mercy; His grace and loving-kindness. Be transformed from within, by the renewing of your mind. Fix your heart and mind on JESUS. See how He will move in power.

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH. JESUS IS LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment