Thursday, March 17, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - PART 3

Friday, March 18, 2011
Psalm 42:11
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in GOD; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my GOD.

Hope in GOD! Hope transforms from darkness to glorious light; hope strengthens and delivers us from the prison cell of defeat. To live in victory and walk in the light of the glory of GOD, we must walk and live in hope. Hope in the LORD is health, which sends a glow to the countenance; life radiates from every pore.
When Peter was called to come to JESUS by walking on water, he came and walked while his eyes were on JESUS. The moment that he took his eyes off of JESUS and looked at the storm, he sank. Victorious living is only possible if we keep our eyes on JESUS, praising and worshiping Him for who He is and for all that He has done for us.
SING AND SHOUT THE VICTOR'S SONG: JESUS IS LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment