Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WAITING ON GOD

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hebrews 10:35,36
Cast not away away, therefore, your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.

When I was growing up, I had a record called the "Little engine that could". I remember only part of the story, b it was about a little train engine trying to get up a very steep hill. The little engine kept saying: "I think I can, I think I can, I know I can". In the times of real intense trials of our faith, we need to be like that little engine, we don't give up, we do not cast away our confidence, we know we can by the Grace of GOD.

Patience and confidence builds strength. After all, think about it, we have placed our confidence in the LORD GOD who made heaven and earth and all things that exist. He is all powerful and all mighty. He alone is our Rock and our stronghold, so that we can not be greatly moved (Psalm 62: 2). Can't you feel the strength beginning to flow when you say: "He is my Rock, my stronghold, I shall not be moved."?

Is there another who is stronger than GOD? I declare, without reservation, there is not an entity that can rival GOD for strength, power, promise, might, or ability. GOD is all. When we put our trust in Him, we are sure that He will work all things together for good, because He is GOD.

TRUST HIM, HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment