Friday, June 18, 2010

DREAMS AND VISIONS

Saturday, June 19, 2010
Isaiah 6:1-3, 8
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory."...Also I heard the voice of the LORD, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then said I, "Here am I; send me."

This vision was given to Isaiah by GOD. The LORD showed him the throne of GOD and the whole company of Heaven. The LORD showed Isaiah His glory and the magnitude of that glory. The LORD also showed Isaiah the attitude of the Heavenly Host in the presence of GOD; an attitude of great humility, honor and adoration.

In this context of the Holy moment, GOD asks a question: "Whom shall I send and who will go for us?" and the answer was given by Isaiah, "Here am I; send me."

Today, GOD is still asking the question,"Whom shall I send and who will go for us?". He asks it in dreams, visions, through prophets and sages, but most of all through His Son, JESUS, by the Holy Spirit. GOD awaits an answer from each of us. We can read this question over and over again, in Holy Scripture. GOD waits for us to say: "Here am I; send me."

TODAY IF YOU WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART...(Psalm 95: 7b, 8a)

No comments:

Post a Comment