Friday, June 25, 2010

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED - MEN OF GOD

Saturday, June 26, 2010
Isaiah 49:1,2,3
Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far: The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the body of my mother hath He made mention of my name. And He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword, in the shadow of His hand hath He hidden me, and made me a polished shaft; in His quiver hath He hidden me, and said unto me, "Thou art my servant, in whom I will be glorified."

This is the call of the men and women of GOD. It was given to special people during the time of Isaiah, but from JESUS came the Holy Spirit who anointed all who believe in JESUS with this call. The question is: DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CALL, MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD?

Isaiah said to the LORD, "Here am I, send me". The choice is ours, the LORD is saying: "who shall I send and who will go for us" (Isaiah 6:8). Men and women of GOD stand up and say "Here am I, send me."

JESUS is saying: "Thou art my servant, in whom I will be glorified."
GLORIFY GOD WITH YOUR LIFE AFLAME FOR HIM AND LIGHT UP THE WORLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment