Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE POWER OF PRAISE-opens doors

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Psalm 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in GOD; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my GOD.

Praise defeats depression.
Have you ever been depressed? Have you ever felt hopeless, dejected, down trodden, scared? Have you ever said: "Why is this happening to me?" Why, why, why!!!

The Psalmist has the answer for all those who are down and can't get up, who feel depressed and scared. Hope in GOD; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my GOD. Yes, the power of praise lifts the darkness of depression and brings wholeness, light and strength back into the mind, body and spirit. When we praise GOD, for who He is and from our heart, the depression and hopelessness depart and hope and joy replace it.
Whenever we are under the heavy load of circumstances that are beyond our control, hope and trust in GOD to bring an answer. He loves us so much, that He wants the highest and the best for His children. Hope in God and trust that He has everything under His control.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)

TRUST IN THE LORD; HOPE IN THE LORD; PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
JESUS LOVES YOU! JESUS IS LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment