Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THE POWER OF PRAISE-opens doors

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Psalm 18: 1-3
I will love Thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my Rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
The second door that is opened by praise is the door of deliverance. In the verses quoted here, there are three steps which lead to this door. One step is Love the LORD. The whole hearted love of the LORD brings us into His presence where we receive strength.
The second step is the confession of our relationship with Him. He is our Rock, our fortress, our deliverer, our GOD our strength, trustworthy, a shield, our salvation and our high tower.
The third step is Praise the LORD. Praise opens the door of salvation and we are delivered from all enemies.
In our times of prayer, these three steps bring us into the heart of GOD, the light of His countenance shines upon us and we are filled with His love and light; darkness vanishes, blessings flow and strength is renewed. We are made whole.
I WILL CALL UPON THE LORD, WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

No comments:

Post a Comment