Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE POWER OF PRAISE-opens doors

Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for Thou art my praise.

The door that opens when we are focused on the LORD is the door of healing. When we worship the LORD and praise Him; when we are looking to Him for health and salvation; when we acknowledge Him as the source of all things; Then, He will provide all that we need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

The word for "healing" in the Greek, is the same word as "salvation". The word is "sozo". This indicates that healing is salvation and salvation is healing. Think about that! This fact tells me that salvation is a "once and for all time" fact, through Jesus Christ who gave His life for us and saved us from death. This also tells me that, through praise of Jesus and thanks for all He has done, there is continuous salvation/healing. First, Jesus healed the gap between GOD and man by His Blood. Second, Jesus keeps on healing our body, soul and spirit, through His touch, His love, His word " Be Healed". In the Name of Jesus, we are saved/healed.

GOD inhabits the praises of His people. When we praise Him, we see the walls of disease, affliction, torment, ruin, and death crumble. These "Jericho walls" come tumbling down and we are saved/healed.

Pray with me: JESUS IS LORD! TO HIM BE ALL THE PRAISE!
FOR THOU ART MY PRAISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment