Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE POWER OF PRAISE

Friday, April 30, 2010
Psalm 9:1-4
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee; I will sing praise to thy Name, O thou Most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou didst sit on the throne judging right.
The bottom line of the power of praise is where you put your focus. Are you looking at GOD? or Are you looking at your circumstances? When Peter was called by the LORD to walk on the water, and join JESUS as He walked on the sea. Peter was able to walk on water, as long as he kept his eyes on JESUS. When Peter looked at the storm, he sank. As long as we are praising GOD with our whole heart, not double-thinking, we will be able to rise above the troubles and the enemies around us. If we look at the enemies, or try to find them under the nearest rock, we will sink into darkness, because we lost focus.
Praise, rejoicing, singing the glad songs unto the LORD, keeps the times of our life in the Mighty Hand of the Most High GOD. He maintains our right and our cause. The enemies fall back and perish at His presence, just like the soldiers and people who came to take JESUS in the Garden of Gethsemane. When JESUS said: "I AM He." the soldiers fell backward. There is great power in the Name of the LORD, He is the Great I AM. When we praise the Name of the LORD, that power is ours from Him.
I heard a statement which touched me deeply, "Darkness is the praise of Lucifer; praise of the LORD brings light, because GOD will arise." Let GOD arise and let His enemies be scattered. Check your focus; keep your eyes on the LORD; honor Him; magnify Him; glorify Him and make music in your heart unto the LORD.
I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES, HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment