Wednesday, February 23, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING

Thursday, February 24, 2011
Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee. Be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I repeated this verse from yesterday, because it has a number of keys to victorious living. The first key is in the words,"I AM". This is the use of the Holy Name, given to Moses when GOD commissioned Him to go to Pharaoh. When Moses asked GOD, "what is your Name?" GOD answered, " I AM that I AM" or, in another translation, " I Will be who I Will be". In this verse, I Am is used twice. "I AM is with thee", "I AM thy GOD". With GOD on your side, who can be against you!

The second key is in the "I will". The second translation of the Holy Name is, "I will be who I will be", in this verse, "I will" is used three times. "I will strengthen thee", meaning GOD will strengthen you; "I will help thee", meaning GOD is your helper;"I will uphold thee", meaning that GOD will hold you up. How does GOD hold you up? With the right hand of His righteousness.

The third key is the "right hand of righteousness", that "right hand" is JESUS. He sits at the right hand of GOD. He is the mercy, grace and love of GOD. The left hand is judgment, and GOD withholds that left hand and reaches out with His right hand.

IF GOD BE FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU? "AND THEY SHALL FIGHT AGAINST THEE, BUT THEY SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THEE; FOR I AM WITH THEE, SAITH THE LORD, TO DELIVER THEE." (Jeremiah 1:19)



No comments:

Post a Comment