Monday, February 21, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I Corinthians 15: 57
But thanks be to GOD, who giveth us the victory through our LORD JESUS Christ.

There are three principles through which we can have victorious living:
1. Must be in Christ
2. Must be in faith
3. Must be in the Blood of JESUS

Why is the "in" so important? There are many people who say, "yes, I believe in JESUS" who believe in Him intellectually, but when the trial comes, they seek other channels for their victory. It is the Blood of JESUS that redeems us and gives us the victory over the trials of life. Faith in His Blood, brings the manifestation of triumph over circumstances. Then we can say,"I am the head, not the tail; I am light, not darkness; I am strong, not weak; I am victorious, not a victim. This is not a denial of the facts of life, it is the truth about life in JESUS.

When we are in Christ JESUS, all things are under the authority of Him. Therefore, when we say, "I am" we really mean GOD. GOD is the head, and we are found in Him; GOD is light and we are found in Him; GOD is strong, and our strength is in Him; GOD has won the victory, and we are victorious in Him.

BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD FOREVER AND EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment