Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WINNING SOULS

Ephesians 6: 19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel.

PRAY DAILY FOR BOLDNESS

I
n the next few days, I want you to pay attention to the call for daily prayer. Evangelism needs to be under-girded with deep prayer and alertness to the move of the Holy Spirit. In order for us to be effective in our witness to the gospel, we must speak without fear, speak the whole truth and be confident. We also need to speak in the timing of the LORD. He goes before us and prepares the heart of the ones who receive the Word, but we need to follow through with the giving if the Word in due season.

Evangelism is only effective, if the time is right for the planting of the Holy seed.
Pray for boldness and patience; watching always for the move of the Holy Spirit and the anointing of the time and the Word.

PRAY DAILY FOR BOLDNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment