Friday, January 6, 2012

GROWING UP IN CHRIST

I CORINTHIANS 4: 7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of GOD and not of us.

There are days when I feel like a cracked pot, with all the contents pouring out all over the place. Well, this is not bad at all. The weaker we are in the flesh, the stronger the LORD is, people are touched by GOD when we are either cracked pots or are full to overflowing. We are vessels for GOD, cups of blessing from JESUS to this thirsty world. When we fully understand this, then the glory is given only to GOD by all who receive the blessing.

I want all of my days to ring with the sound of the music of the breath of GOD. I want His song to be heard from the corners of the earth; His love song for all people.

WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN HE IS STRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment