Sunday, January 15, 2012

WINNING SOULS

Psalm 2: 7, 8
I will declare the decree: The LORD hath said unto me, " Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession."

"Because the world and its inhabitants all belong to the LORD, He has the right to bequeath them to His SON."(Malbim) The only begotten Son of GOD; THE RIGHTEOUS ONE, is JESUS. It is the will of GOD that all be saved and that the earth be restored to the perfect place it was at creation, when GOD said, "It is good." This is why JESUS came, this is way JESUS died, this is why JESUS rose from the dead and is ascended to the right hand of the Father. This is the Father's love that all shall be saved. Read I Timothy 2: 4-6.

We play a big role in the restoration of souls to wholeness, by bringing the Good News of JESUS to all who come within our life. The WORD of GOD is a seed, which we can plant in lives, but there are two sides to the coin: one side is evangelism, bearing the good seed of the WORD; The other is prayer. We MUST PRAY EARNESTLY that the good seed of the WORD OF GOD will fall on good ground and bear a harvest unto salvation.

PRAY ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD THAT HIS KINGDOM COME, HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

No comments:

Post a Comment