Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WHY JESUS CAME

John 12:46, 47
I AM come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth in Me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not; for I came, not to judge the world but to save the world.

"For GOD sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world, through Him might be saved" (John 3: 17). JESUS came to bring life and light into the world; death and darkness did not come from Him. The I AM, the name of GOD, came to man in order for the world to be transformed from darkness into light, sadness into joy, hurt and harm into healing. GOD has a perfect plan for the salvation of man and that plan is JESUS. BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED, YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

The LORD did not come into the world to judge it and condemn it. The judgment and the condemnation comes from the result of sin and darkness. There are many souls that refuse to hear the word of GOD and rebel against the Love of GOD for them, the result of this choice is pain, darkened mind, a heart of stone and a hopeless existence. JESUS, the great I AM came to turn all the hopelessness of dark humanity into the glorious hope and light of Eternal Love.

I AM, THE ETERNAL WORD, CAME DOWN AT CHRISTMAS TO CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment