Monday, December 26, 2011

THE BIRTH OF CHRIST- WHO IS JESUS?

WHO DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?
Matthew 16: 15, 16
He saith unto them, But who say ye that I AM?
And Simon Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living GOD."


WHO DO YOU SAY THAT JESUS IS TO YOU?

This is the most important question that you must answer today. The celebration of Christmas has come and a new day is dawning on the earth. People will be taking down the decorations and the place cleaned up for the New Year parties. Hanging in the air is a question for each individual to answer to GOD; "Who do you say that JESUS is to you?

Peter answered this way,"Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living GOD." Some will answer, "You are my Redeemer, deliverer, healer, source, Light, leader, King, and LORD." or "Counselor, Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace." or "You are everything good in my life, you are JESUS, spouse, my friend, my everything."

We must all answer this question for ourselves. Who is He in your life?
Then live what you confess.


No comments:

Post a Comment