Saturday, December 10, 2011

PLANS FROM GOD FOR YOU

Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. and ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found by you, saith the LORD; and I will turn away your captivity...

COME AS A CHILD AND BELIEVE

These words from the LORD should increase your faith a thousand fold as you read them. The LORD has a thought about YOU; a plan for YOU that is of peace and not of evil; to give to YOU an expected end.

What is that "expected end"? Salvation, Redemption, healing, restoration, wholeness, deliverance and united with GOD for all Eternity. All this was made possible by the shed Blood of JESUS; His willing sacrifice for you on the Cross. This was made possible for YOU by JESUS leaving the Throne in Heaven to become a mortal man, to live as a mortal and die as a human so that the sacrifice would be total and the resurrection total and the Ascension total and for ALL people who believe on His Name. This is GOD'S plan for YOU. Beloved, please don't say, "but" and then give a laundry list of exceptions. JESUS paid it all for YOU and all you have to do is accept Him and be raised to newness of life, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

GOD HAS A THOUGHT ABOUT YOU AND A PLAN, EMBRACE HIS WAY AND HIS PLAN AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE WITH GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment