Friday, December 2, 2011

CIRCLE OF BLESSINGS

II Corinthians 9: 11
Being enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to GOD.

I must apologize to you for the absence of a posting on the blog for yesterday. The internet and the DSL were down for the whole day and I couldn't post on my computer. Please forgive a missed day.

Today, we will focus on those words from II Corinthians, "causeth through us". I love words because they paint pictures in my mind. The picture that I get is a "cause and effect" picture. I see a person handing a gift to another and the other smiling and thanking the giver with great rejoicing. As I look deeper into the picture, I see that the giver is really JESUS, giving a gift through another to a person. The smile and the rejoicing is the outpouring of thanksgiving to GOD, who then, gives more gifts to be spread out to more people; AND THERE IS MORE THANKSGIVING TO GOD.

This picture forms a circle. The person gives to the recipient a gift, the recipient and the giver give glory to GOD who then gives more gifts to be given away so more thanksgiving is given and more gifts abound.

Blessings come in a circle, also. The giving person, blesses the recipient and both bless GOD. GOD gives blessings to them both and they give blessings to others, who bless GOD and He blesses.

LET US BE A PART OF THE CIRCLE OF BLESSING, CAUSING THE EFFECT OF MORE BLESSINGS TO GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment