Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WAITING ON GOD

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Ephesians 6: 10
Finally, brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of His might.
Psalm 62: 5-8
My soul, wait thou only upon GOD; for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock, and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In GOD is my salvation and my glory, the rock of my salvation; my refuge is in GOD. Trust in Him at all times, ye people; pour out your heart before him. GOD is a refuge for us.

As I read these Scriptures, I realized that I couldn't say anything more than what has been said in His Word. What remains is your reaction to His Word. Do you believe that He is able to save you and keep you safe? Do you trust him at all times, even in the worst of the worst times? Do you pour out your heart to Him and expect Him to answer? Is the LORD your strength; your defense; your shelter; your rock; your refuge; and your salvation?

TRUST THE LORD WITH YOUR WHOLE LIFE, HE IS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY AND FAITHFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment