Wednesday, June 8, 2011

REMEMBER TO PRAISE - PART 3

Thursday, June 9, 2011
Jeremiah 17: 14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for Thou art my praise.

The words "saved and healed" are the same word in the Greek language, that word is "sozo". The Greek writers understood that healing was really wholeness of mind, body and spirit. They also understood that salvation was wholeness found only in JESUS. Therefore, the same word was used for both; a reflection that they mean the same thing - WHOLENESS.

When we are wrapped in praise of GOD we are dwelling in wholeness, we are delivered from the distractions of the world and are transported into the heavenly realm, where GOD is. Literally, we rise above the circumstances of life on wings of praise; we leave all behind and enter into the court of the LORD - with praise.

PRAISE BRINGS HEALING AND SALVATION WHEN THE PRAISE IS FOCUSED ON JESUS




No comments:

Post a Comment