Monday, June 13, 2011

HOUSEHOLD SALVATION

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Isaiah 50: 7
For the LORD GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

I guess you are wondering how this relates to household salvation! In every household there are times of trial and great tribulation. You might be walking in a tough time right now with one of your family members, or more than one member. This verse from Isaiah 50 is for you and for me as we endeavor to do the right thing in our family affairs.

If you are like me, you want to fix things and make everything good and right; well, you can't, but GOD will. The LORD GOD will help me and my household, so that we will not be confounded. We must set our face like a flint and know that GOD is in control and He will not let His children be ashamed.

There is a time worn principle that works; has worked; and will work, every time; DON'T GET DOWN IN THE PIT WITH THOSE IN TROUBLE, YOU WILL RENDER YOURSELF INEFFECTIVE; STAY ON THE RIM, ON SOLID GROUND AND SEND DOWN THE LIFE-LINE. Our life-line is JESUS, He is able to save everyone from the pit, we just have to call upon Him.

Tribulation brings people to GOD; even the most stubborn will call upon the LORD in their time of trouble. THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN THE FOXHOLES DURING A WAR.

BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED, AND THY HOUSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment