Monday, June 20, 2011

GOD'S MOST WANTED MEN

FATHER KNOWS BEST
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Matthew 6: 32b, 33
For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

I will begin this devotional with another striking Scripture from Colossians 3: 1; If you, then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of GOD.

GOD'S most wanted men seek first the kingdom of GOD and seek His righteousness, so that they can live the life of a child of GOD in this world. We are all the extension of our Father in heaven. We exhibit His way of life by our actions. We are a light in the darkness of this world, we lead the way to GOD.

When I say words like, "we lead the way to GOD", I find myself thinking that I often fall short of the call of GOD on my life. I don't always shine with the glory of GOD and lighten the way for others to come to the LORD. The knowledge that I fall short, encourages me to strive to do my best on every occasion. Every person I meet, every call I make, every conversation I have should shine with the Light that calls all people to the safety of the LORD.

The most wanted men of GOD seek first the Kingdom of GOD and His righteousness. They seek those things which are above, where Christ sits at the right hand of GOD. When the men of GOD seek the LORD first, then all things, visible and invisible, are added unto them.
GOD makes all things possible when we keep our eyes on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment