Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS

Wednesday, July 14,2010
Colossians 1: 14
In whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins...
I Corinthians 6:20
For ye are bought with a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD's.

The old song goes: " Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it; redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb. Redeemed through His infinite mercy, His Child and forever I am."

The word, redeemed means: reclaim, liberate from the power of another, debt paid. This is what JESUS did when He gave His life for the salvation of us all. He bought us back from slavery to sin; He paid the price for our life and liberated us from the power of satan. "In whom we have redemption through his Blood, even the forgiveness of sins."

"How can I say thanks for the things He has done for me; things so undeserved that He gave to prove His love for me. The voices of a million angels can not express my gratitude; all that I am and ever hope to be, I owe it all to Thee. To GOD be the glory for the things He has done." There is only one way to say thanks for all that the LORD has done for us: "Glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit which are GOD's".

"THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING MY SOUL; THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME WHOLE; THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING TO ME, THY GREAT SALVATION SO RICH AND FREE."

No comments:

Post a Comment