Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TRUST IN GOD ALWAYS

Psalm 71:1
In Thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be put to confusion.

One thing I know for sure, the LORD is never confused; we may be confused about some things, BUT GOD knows what is right and good.  He is never confused. I say this to reassure all who read this blog, that when you put all your trust in the LORD, the outcome will be according to the way and will of the LORD.

Confusion is from the devil; the whole universe was in confusion(chaos) before GOD said, "Let there be light, and there was light". When things look confusing to us, we must understand that it is the author of confusion, the devil, that is behind it.  Speak to the confusion, the Word of the LORD and in doing so bring light into the situation. Light brings peace and security, speak the Light into every dark place in life.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment