Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I AM THAT I AM

John 18:8
JESUS answered, I have told you that I AM HE; if, therefore, ye seek me, let these go their way.

I AM HE

JESUS used the Holy Name when He addressed the crowd of violent men.  In verse 6, we find that when He used the Holy Name, I AM, they fell down to the ground. Three times, JESUS uses the Words, I AM HE, He did not run from the violent men and the betrayer, Judas; instead, He faced the crowd with the power of GOD.

JESUS knew who He was and from Whom He came and the mission that He was to fulfill.  He had the choice to stand or run HE STOOD FIRM.  We, too, have the choice to stand in the power of the Holy Spirit, face the violence of the unregenerate world, or to run away.  When we stand, we are to stand in the full armor of GOD (Ephesians 6:11-17). 

We have been given the authority, by JESUS Christ, to stand against wickedness and declare, in the Holy Name of JESUS, that the plans of the enemy be cancelled. We have the ministry of reconciliation and love, given to us by GOD, we are to use this ministry to bring all souls to Christ, especially those in most need of His mercy.  

WHOM DO YOU SEEK? 
I SEEK THE I AM (EYEH, ASHER, EYEH), WHO IS GOD ALMIGHTY, MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment