Thursday, July 18, 2013

IN GOD HAVE I PUT MY TRUST

Psalm 56:11
In GOD have I put my trust; I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

IN GOD WE TRUST

In GOD we Trust are words written on the great seals of our Nation and on our money; but do we put our trust in GOD? Trust in GOD takes action and determination on our part. If our life or our livelihood are threatened, do we trust GOD to provide? 

TRUST IN GOD is the remedy for fear.  When the storms of rear overtake us and the winds of doubt threaten to shake us; we need to lift up our banner which says, I TRUST IN GOD. 

JESUS lived the life of total trust in His Father, when the people He loved turned against Him, He trusted in His Father; when the Father could not look upon His Son because He was covered in the filth of our sin, JESUS trusted His Father.  

Can we say in our heart, with JESUS, THOUGH HE SLAY ME, YET WILL I TRUST HIM? Can we sing in the storm the songs of the redeemed? Can we praise GOD for His goodness when all around is really bad?

I will say, I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. JESUS IS LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment