Sunday, August 5, 2012

TRUST IN GOD - 4

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

We begin this last week of meditation on the theme Trust in GOD, with our springboard verse. It was suggested by our Pastor that we all confess this verse aloud and with our whole heart. Let us copy this verse and place it in a conspicuous place, a place where you will see it often. When you see this verse, confess it aloud and with your whole heart.
In the time of trouble, it is important that you say this verse to strengthen you through the rough times. In the times of prosperity, it is important to say this verse to remind you that the LORD is your savior and provider. At all times, it is good to remind yourself that the LORD is your Rock, fortress, deliverer, strength, shield, salvation and high tower. When we live this understanding at all times, we are walking in the way of GOD in whom we put all of our trust.

MAY YOUR WAY AND YOUR LIFE BE BLESSED BY GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment