Sunday, October 9, 2011

PRAYER BRINGS VICTORY/PREVENTS DEFEAT

Monday, October, 10, 2011
Psalm 56: 10, 11
In GOD will I praise His Word; in the LORD will I praise His Word. In GOD have I put my trust; I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

In the LORD GOD there is justice and kindness; mercy and love. In His love, He gave us all of creation and the breath of life. Most of all, He gave us His Word that He would be with us forever. Creator GOD blessed His creation and called it good; Creator GOD made a covenant with His creation and called it sealed forever; Creator GOD sent His Son to unite us to Himself. By the Blood of JESUS, we have access to the presence of GOD. GOD has don it all out of His great love.

All success is rooted in JESUS. Victory is in JESUS who won for us the victory by His willing sacrifice on the Cross. Our debt is canceled, we are free, because of JESUS. When we pray to GOD through His only Son, He hears us and He goes to work on our behalf. Our trust in Him releases the power of GOD and cancels the plans of the enemy.

WHOM THEN SHALL WE FEAR? WHAT CAN ANY MAN DO TO US, WHEN GOD IS FOR US? IN GOD, ALONE, I PUT MY TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment