Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HIGH PRAISE

Thursday, November 18,2010
Psalm 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in GOD; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my GOD.

Praise brings heath to the mind

Jeremiah 17: 14 says: " Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for Thou art my praise." There are many people who are calling out to GOD for the healing of the mind. Mental health facilities are bursting with people who are struggling with mental health issues. GOD promises a sound mind and serenity of spirit for all who believe in Him. One of the key phrases in the Psalm 43 passage is "Hope in GOD". When we praise Him for who He is, our mental attitude changes from darkness to light. When we praise Him, there is a change in our whole countenance, our whole manner of speaking, and the tone of our voice. He is the GOD who redeems us from the pit of darkness.

We have a choice; to embrace the darkness and live in the cold dark cellar of the midnight mind, or begin to praise the LORD for His glorious creation and marvelous works. To choose to praise, lifts the veil of darkness and brings the light of Christ into our whole being. HE IS OUR PRAISE!!! HE IS OUR HEALER!!! HE IS OUR HOPE!!!

THE LIGHT OF CHRIST HAS COME INTO THE WORLD AND WE ARE HEALED

No comments:

Post a Comment