Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NEW LIFE IN JESUS

Philippians 3:10
That I may know Him, and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death.
II Corinthians 1: 3, 4
Blessed be GOD, even the Father of our LORD JESUS Christ, the Father of mercies, and the GOD of all comfort, Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them who are in any trouble, by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted.

A TRIBUTE TO THE BOSTON MARATHON RUNNERS

I am a runner and know how much training goes into running a marathon; bodies are high tuned and the mind is focused on the goal of running the race. I had to quit running because of an injury, so I know how hard it is to stop running suddenly and go through rehab; so I can pray for those injured as if I was in the body(Hebrews 13:3). I also know that, in the fullness of time, healing and wholeness comes and there is great light in the midst of darkness. My endorphin learned to be still and allow me to recover stability; the injury healed and the fear went away. 

I learned about the fellowship of His suffering. He was wounded for me; He understands all of my feelings, because he experienced those feelings first hand. JESUS understood me and loved me through my pain. I WAS IN FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM IN MY SUFFERING AND HE SUFFERED WITH ME.

Dear Boston Marathon runners, you have run the race and kept the faith, now there is before you the crown of life handed to you by JESUS.  JESUS says to you,"Blessed are you who mourn, for you shall be comforted" You shall be comforted by the One who knows how it is to be you and who knows your needs. He is your best friend and Loves you with all His heart; He is in fellowship with you and holds the power of the resurrection to fill you with new life by His Holy Spirit. ALL THE INTERCESSORS ARE PRAYING FOR YOU

KNOW THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND LOVE HIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment