Sunday, April 14, 2013

NEW LIFE IN JESUS

Ezekiel 36: 25-28
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep Mine ordinances, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your GOD.

PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

When the LORD takes us from the land of sin and darkness,and gathers us out of this evil; then He will baptize us with clean water.  Then by the act of the Holy Spirit of GOD, He will put a new heart within us and take away the stony heart out of the flesh. Having cleaned and purified the temple of defilement, He will put His Spirit within it, and cause you to live according to the way of the LORD. He does this all for His Holy Name Sake, and so that we may dwell, with Him, in the land of GOD, with the people pf GOD forever.

The path of righteousness is laid out by GOD. I is a resurrection path, and He does the work of perfection; we cannot accomplish this work on our own; IT IS HIS WORK, we cannot resurrect ourselves. What then is our work? Our work is to yield to the LORD and let Him clean and purify every place that He sees, which needs to be cleansed, and resurrected from the dead.  Notice Philippians 2:13: " For it is GOD who worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure."

YIELD TO GOD AND HE WILL BUILD YOU UP IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment