Friday, February 15, 2013

CONFESSION OF FAITH

The Revelation 1: 16-18
And He had in His right Hand seven stars; and out of His mouth went a sharp Two-edged sword; and His countenance was as the sun shineth in its strength. And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right Hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I AM the first and the last; I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I AM alive forevermore, Amen, and have the keys of hell and of death".

FEAR NOT!

The I AM has said, and out of His mouth have come these words like a sword that pierces the darkness, Fear not; I AM the first and the last.

JESUS is Almighty, all powerful, all strength and ALL LOVE. At the Name of JESUS, every knee shall bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that JESUS Christ is LORD; to the glory of GOD the Father. Yes, at the presence of JESUS we will fall to our knees in humble acknowledgement that we are in the presence of the Holy One. WHY WAIT!!! Fall to your knees now, because we are living in the presence of the Holy One, right now. FEAR NOT, JESUS IS ALIVE AND WITH  US.

Confession for today;
I am a child of joy, not sorrow. ( Isaiah 61:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment