Friday, February 1, 2013

CHANGE YOUR MIND

Hebrews 3:1 (NIV)
Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on JESUS, the Apostle and High Priest whom we confess.

What are the dark thoughts that drag you down?

There are thoughts that pull you into darkness and despair; these thoughts must be banished. Fix your thoughts on JESUS and praise Him for all His goodness and you will have light.

eight dark thoughts
1. I'm a loser
2.I know I'm right
3.I'll never get anywhere
4. I'll start tomorrow
5.I'll be happy when.....
6.It's all their fault.
7. I'll try or I can't
8. I'll never get out of this....

Those eight negative thoughts will trap you in darkness, and there are more. They are like a prison door shut and locked. JESUS came to set the prisoner free and to break every yoke. You do not have to entertain the negative thoughts, you can say that JESUS would not say that and neither will I or you can say that those thoughts do not agree with Scripture. Take those thoughts captive and send them packing into the darkness where they belong.

"Fix your thoughts on JESUS, the Apostle and High Priest whom we confess."

No comments:

Post a Comment