Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHANGE

Jeremiah 20:13 (NIV)
Sing to the LORD! Give praise to the LORD! 
He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.

YEAR VERSE FOR 2013

I was moved by the power of this verse to change my focus, so I repeated this verse from yesterday's blog entry. The past is gone and under the Blood of JESUS; Jesus knows and holds the future; HE STANDS IN THE PRESENT giving His Heart to those who come to Him in the moment. 

When I awoke this morning, my mind was filled with the schedule I had for the day, then I stopped and said, "I will sing to the LORD; I will praise His Name." I gave the schedule to JESUS and asked him to go before me into the day and prepare the way. Now that it is evening, I see that the day unfolded in peace and in victory. The LORD prepared the way, He rescued my life from any harm and He guided me on the path that He had chosen; all I had to do is follow Him.

CHANGE YOUR FOCUS! Don't look to the past or strain to look into the future; trust that the LORD has your best interest in His Heart and will give you the vision to see Him preparing the way for you. His way is perfect; TRUST IT.

STAND IN THE PRESENT; LOOKING TO JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment