Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BELIEVER'S RESOLUTIONS #4

2 Corinthians 1:20-22
For ALL the promises of GOD in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. Now He who establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is GOD, Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

RESOLUTION #4
STOP "IFING" GOD

Many people come to ask for prayer and they end their petition by saying, "if God is willing". Some times we hear a person leading in prayer say, "LORD, if you are willing". Well, I say to you that the I AM is the I WILL.  All the promises of GOD are yea and Amen in Him. So there are no "ifs" about it.

Look at Mark 1: 40, 41. This Leper asked "If you wilt, Thou canst make me clean" JESUS answered, " I will; be thou clean." This is the same response that JESUS gives to all our petitions for help from Him. He will stand by His Covenant with us that is sealed, by the Holy Spirit in our hearts.  Know, in your heart that when you ask according to the promises of GOD and in line with the Word of GOD, He will act.

I AM= I WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment