Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BELIEVER'S RESOLUTIONS #3

Hebrews 4: 15, 16
For we have not a High Priest who cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

RESOLUTION #3
BE CONFIDENT THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND COME TO HIM AS A SON/DAUGHTER

JESUS loves us, cares for us, receives us, accepts us and answers us; this we know, for the Bible tells us so. Can you say, "JESUS loves me, cares for me, receives me, accepts me, and answers me"? We have a great High Priest who is passionately in love with us,as individuals, and receives us gladly into His presence, so we can come confidently to the Throne of Grace and obtain mercy. 

Go to GOD with everything and make Him your first priority not your last resort.  Before you begin a good work, talk to Him about it; consult GOD. Some people think that they are bothering GOD with their problems; not so. GOD has the answer to every petition and He is wanting to share His answer. SO ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE.

JESUS SAID, COME UNTO ME ALL YE WHO ARE HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST.

I AM = I WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment