Thursday, January 24, 2013

CHANGE - 2

Psalm 108: 1
O GOD, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

THE FIXED HEART

I Corinthians 15:58 is the strong definition of the "fixed heart", "Therefore, my beloved brethren, Be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, for as much as ye know, that your labor is not in vain in the LORD." The fixed heart is settled, steadfast and unmovable, focused only on the LORD and watching for Him. 

Change will occur in our flesh-life, but in our life in the LORD, He directs our path and guards our future. Our part is to trust Him with everything and live with a "fixed heart", not wavering or doubting. GOD is unchangeable, always steadfast and always faithful. He remembers His Covenant and is bound to us with His great love. 

STAND FIRM IN THE LORD; YOUR ANCHOR HOLDS IN HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment