Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SEEK HIS FACE BEFORE YOU SEEK HIS HAND

Wednesday October 13, 2010
Zechariah 14: 9
And the LORD shall be King over all the earth; in that day shall there be One LORD and His Name One.

This verse was fulfilled in JESUS, whose Name is above all names. JESUS is King of Kings and LORD of LORDS, the Almighty. At the Name of JESUS all should bow in honor; His Name is Holy.

I am struck by the fact that the Name of JESUS has such infinite power; that to say the Name of JESUS is to speak the most Holy Name that can move mountains. I am reminded that all creation honors that Name. All the universe sings that Name. When I call upon Him and ask His help in His Name, He hears and responds immediately. How my heart overflows with adoration, as I think about JESUS, who He is the LORD, and what He has done for all created things! The magnitude of the Love that GOD has for us in sending His Son to redeem us, leaves me speechless. All I can do is bow my head and say, from the heart, thank you LORD.

Feeling this intense adoration for JESUS, there can be no casual uttering of His Name. A casual or flip using of the holy Name would be sinful. Yet, He has given us his Name, just like a Father would give us His Name to his very own children. We are called by His Name, because we are His Family. We are joint heirs with JESUS and His Name is written on our hearts, we belong to him. We are sons and daughters of the Living God. How awesome is that!!!

JESUS, PRECIOUS JESUS, YOU ARE LORD OF ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment