Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PRAY THE SCRIPTURE

Thursday, October 21,2010
Genesis 32:9,12
And Jacob said, O GOD of my father, Abraham, and GOD of my father, Isaac, the LORD who saidst unto me, "Return unto thy country and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee."...
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU PRAY THE WORD OF THE LORD?
1. You will change. When you think, meditate and ponder the Scripture you will have a great change of character.
2. You will have what you ask, because you are asking according to the will of the LORD.
3.Your faith will increase, because you are exercising your faith muscles and you can see the results.
4. The plans of satan are canceled and the enemy departs.

GOD said: "I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude." GOD grants prosperity to those who stand on His word and believe that when He says a thing, He will do it.

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE PRAY THE SCRIPTURE AND STAND ON GOD'S WORD

No comments:

Post a Comment