Sunday, October 17, 2010

PRAY THE SCRIPTURE

Monday, October 18, 2010
John 15:7,8
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. In this is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit, so shall ye be My disciples.

When we abide in JESUS, we have fellowship with Him. When we have fellowship with JESUS, the Word of GOD lives in us and is alive (Hebrews 4:12). JESUS is the person of truth and the Scripture is the word of truth, therefore, truth lives in us. When we are in fellowship with JESUS and His words dwell in us, we can ask what we will, and the Father will do it.

Notice the word "will", how do we know what the will of GOD is? The will of GOD is in Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. The Scripture says in Jeremiah 7: 23, Obey My voice, and I will be your GOD, and ye shall be My people; and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. This is the will of GOD concerning us. When our hearts are in fellowship with JESUS, and the Word of GOD dwells in us, our "will" will conform to His will and He will always do what He has said.

There is another way of saying all this: pray the Scripture as your prayer to GOD; believe that He will do what He says and then watch, in expectation for the fulfillment. "In this is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit, so shall ye be My disciples."

JESUS IS THE INCARNATE WILL AND WORD OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment