Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Thursday, August 19, 2010
Isaiah 45:11
Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker; Ask me of things to come concerning my sons; and concerning the work of My hands, command ye me.
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

There are no limits to GOD'S goodness and grace. He tells us to come boldly to Him and ask about His sons and command Him concerning the work of His hands. These words, "boldly and command" can seem like arrogance, but if they are looked at as "relationship words", then they take the form of intimacy. Let me explain: If I am a child of a loving parent, I will sit at his knee and ask him questions and for favors. If I am the guest in a home and need something, I will be cautious and hesitant about asking. We are not guests in GOD'S family, we are sons and daughters. Therefore, we can come close to Him and sit on his lap and ask. He has said if you ask in His Name He will do it. So run to the Father GOD, crawl up in His lap and ask what you need according to His will, He has promised to honor all of His promises.
THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY; COME BOLDLY TO THE THRONE OF GRACE AND RECEIVE MERCY IN ABUNDANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment