Friday, November 18, 2011

THANKFUL HEART

Psalm 28: 7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.

THE SONG OF THE REDEEMED
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in Him.

This song comes from the heart of those who know that the LORD is in control of all situations. The LORD is a shield in the time of trouble, He is the strength to endure all situations. When we are tired of the heavy load of troubles, He is the sweet refreshment that brings Living Water into the heart and revives the soul. The heart leaps for joy and thanksgiving springs forth like a fountain of love to the LORD.

You might think that this is a song that resounds in us AFTER having received the answer to our prayer and a relief from the distresses of life; no, this song springs forth BEFORE AND AFTER the blessing of the LORD are seen. Notice the word "trust", trust is formed in the midst of circumstances and trials. Trust is strengthened as you see the LORD raise the shield and give the strength to endure. Trust comes to bloom when you see the impossible become possible in the light of GOD'S glory. Trust in GOD is the joy that springs from a heart that depends on GOD for everything.

Are you under a heavy load of circumstances right now? TRUST IN THE LORD, He is your shield and your strength. Give thanks to Him with a heart filled with great joy, for His has done great things for us and Holy is His Name.

THANKS BE TO GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment