Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY DAY OF THANKSGIVING

MAY YOU ALL BE GREATLY BLESSED BY THE LORD

Psalm 35: 18, 28
I will give thanks in the great congregation; I will praise thee among many people.
And my tongue shall speak of Thy righteousness and of Thy praise all the day long.

THE DAY OF REMEMBRANCE

I will bless the LORD at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth. At all times will I give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, His mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth forever and ever. The LORD is my Rock and my salvation; whom then shall I fear? The LORD is my strength and my song, of whom then shall I be afraid?

As I write this blog to you, today, I am filled with the great joy of the LORD for all that He has done for all of us. The best way for me to express my joy to you and for you is to quote Scripture. When you read this, begin to praise the LORD in your own way; thanking Him for His great mercy, loving-kindness, goodness, generosity and LOVE in the redemption of the world by our LORD JESUS Christ. Be glad all of the time, rejoicing in the LORD for He is good to us.

Let all the people we touch everyday, know that the LORD GOD loves us and He loves them with an unconditional, and unfailing love. Let us all rejoice, together, in the LORD and bring the hurting, dying, troubled souls to Christ, so that they, too, will join the great congregation, singing and blessing the LORD.

MAY YOUR DAY OF THANKSGIVING BE FILLED WITH OVERWHELMING JOY AND MAY PROSPERITY BE REALIZED IN YOUR LIFE.

LIVING FAITH CHRISTIAN CENTER PRAYS GREAT BLESSINGS UPON YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY. PEACE BE UNTO TO YOU FROM ALL OF US, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment