Friday, April 1, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIVING - part 5

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Psalm 23: 1(NIV)
The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not be in want

The word for us from the LORD is that when we follow the lead of the Shepherd (JESUS), we will lack nothing. He leads in tight paths and provides for us those thing which are good for us. He knows the voice of each of His followers, and as we spend time with Him, we, too, will know His voice. JESUS is also our rear-guard, so that nothing can come up behind us. He protects, directs and provides for His flock.
Following, is a daily affirmation for victorious living:
The Lord is my Shepherd - therefore I will not want for anything at all.
The LORD is my ...... (healer, deliverer, provider, rest and strength).
The LORD is - He was from the beginning; He is present now; He will be forever.
The LORD - When all that we know about is gone, the LORD remains.
JESUS IS LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment