Friday, March 26, 2010

POWER OF GOD'S WORD - PROSPERITY

Saturday, March 27,2010
Proverbs 4:20,21,22
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart form thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart; for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Let's focus on some key words in this verse: attend, incline, keep, for they are life and health. Health and life flow from the Word of God. When we attend to His Word, we are focused on what is being said to us. When we incline our ear, we are listening. When we keep his Word, we are acting on what we hear and meditate on. The final result is prosperity for us and for our posterity.
I have been made aware of the fact that what I do, is observed by others in my family. They are watching and listening with attentiveness and openness to learn. They may not appear to be looking and listening, but they are. Therefore, what I do is greater instruction to them than what I say. When my life is focused on the Word of GOD, it inspires them to look and see what attracts me so much. When they attend to GOD'S Word, they will begin the path that leads to life and health for them and for all who are observing them.
What we do, makes a huge difference in lives. So, be attentive, incline your heart and keep the Word of GOD. Don't let His word depart from your eyes and keep them in the midst of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment